MAKE A LAVENDER WREATH AT SUNSETEAT A DELICIOUS GOURMET ANTIPASTO PLATTER, DRINK A GLASS OF BUBBLES OR WINE, AND EAT GELATI!!
Join Lucy Marshall, Owner of Merribee, and learn how to craft a gorgeous lavender wreath. Hang it over your mantelpiece to decorate for Christmas!
Cost:$195.00 per person
About this experience
- You will start by choosing the ornamental grape-vine which was grown at Merribee and pruned, wound and dried during winter this year.
- We'll then venture into the Lavender Paddock and harvest enough lavender to start grouping it into the correctly sized bunches to start the highly fragrant and extremely therapeutic process of winding it on to the wreath.
- You can choose to completely cover the wreath with lavender, or you may wish to only cover a certain portion of it and reveal the beauty of the ornamental grape vine below.
- Alternatively you may wish to include bay leaves from Merribee's garden, along with rosemary and make it more of a culinary wreath. It is something that you will be able to keep forever.
- Decorate it with ribbon if you wish.
What's Included in the Workshop:
- Entrance fee to Merribee Garden
- Delicious gourmet antipasto platter
- A glass of bubbles or wine
- Lavender/Honeycomb, Chocolate or Passionfruit Gelati.
- Fresh Lavender from the Paddock
- Ornamental Grape Vine Wreath
- Wire, ribbons and other materials