Merribee Open DayMerribee Gardens hold Various Open Days throughout the year
Cost:$5.00 – $15.00 per person
Duration:2h – 6h
About this experience
Entrance Times depends upon the day, due to private functions.
Adult (16+): $15
Senior (60+)/Local (must reside in 2541 & 2540): $10
Children (5-15): $5
Spring Opening dates:
Sunday 24 September 1pm - 4pm
Sunday 29th October 10am - 12pm and 1pm - 3pm
Sunday 5th November 12pm - 6pm
Sunday 12th November 10am - 12pm
Sunday 26th November 12pm - 6pm
What's on Offer?
- Our ‘Daisy Caravan’ Kiosk is in operation, with Barista-made coffee, cakes, tarts, croissants and sourdough toasties - available until sold out. We kindly ask that no outside food or drinks (with the exception of bottled water) be consumed on the premises.
- Our small gift store will be open during your visit.
- Freshly Cut Merribee Blooms are available to purchase during your visit.
Other things to note:
- Dogs are very welcome (on a lead please)
- Car parking facilities, wheelchair accessible
- Disabled Bathroom and baby change table facilities
- Bathroom and hand-washing facilities
- Merribee is a Covid-safe business and follows the regulations from NSW Health at all times. We encourage all guests to ensure appropriate physical distancing at all times when on the property. We appreciate your assistance in complying with NSW Health regulations whilst at Merribee.