A Merribee Wedding
Merribee is a premium wedding destination on the NSW South Coast which gives you the freedom to tailor your wedding to your precise style. We're thrilled you're considering holding a special event at Merribee.
We offer 30 separate outdoor garden rooms and entertaining areas, along with indoor entertaining areas. Merribee’s gardens feature seasonal vegetables, herbs and fruits, along with extensive flowering plants and trees, linked by lawns and over two kilometres of granite paths that draw you around the grounds.
• The Barn at Merribee – we have a 160 sqm timber and corrugated iron barn for indoor functions. We supply a full complement of trestle tables, bentwood chairs, crockery, cutlery, linen, etc, rustic bar, toilets, refrigerated cabinets and lighting.
• Guest car parking – we have car parking for over 60 cars, with drop-off areas for buses/mini buses.
• Catering – we have a 50 sqm commercial kitchen alongside the barn in The Old Grain Shed. Merribee recommends using one of our 4 recommended caterers.
• Beverages - Merribee has an On-Premise Liquor Licence. Beverages packages are available at different price points for you to choose from and are inclusive of bubbles, white wine, rose, red wine, cocktails and soft drinks.
• Henry Clive Caravan Bar - Merribee has partnered with the Henry Clive team to provide glassware and expert beverage service from our refurbished caravan and vintage wooden dispense bars. They make mean cocktails too…
• Vintage furniture & props for hire - This includes rustic dessert tables, ladders, old glass doors, blackboards, easels, galvanised pails, galvanised tubs, old timber crates, bentwood stools with velvet cushions, white peacock chairs, wicker armchairs, etc.
• Topiary plants and decorative pots – Merribee has a topiary nursery where we grow Buxus and other decorative topiary plants which may be hired for weddings and garden events.
• The Grain Silo – Included is one night’s accommodation for the couple set in our beautifully converted 4-storey grain silo.
• The Villa – Your bridal preparation suite for your wedding day. Have your hair & makeup done, sip on some bubbles and take in the gardens all around you.
I wanted to thank you so so much for all that you did to make our day amazing on Friday!
Thank you to always responding to my millions of questions via text, email and phone. Thank you for putting my mind at ease when I thought the wedding was going to be rained out. Plus thank you for organising us to have our wedding outside, in a ceremony location that had never been done before. Also how can I forgot you fluffing the long train of my dress, before I walked down the aisle. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
The venue was spectacular with the gardens looking absolutely divine, especially after all the rain and we could not have been happier to have chosen Merribee. It absolutely exceeded all of our expectations!
Thank you so so much.
- Jade and Marcus
If you'd like some more information about holding your Wedding or Event at Merribee, please don't hesitate to send us an enquiry below. See our Contact page for alternative ways to get in touch.
We’ve had some issues with our information emails going to junk mail, so please check there if you haven’t received anything.
If you still haven’t heard from us within 48 hours please send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org.