A Month of Sundays
Come and see the magnificent display of 1,400 rose bushes at Merribee.
During October, Merribee will be OPEN TO THE PUBLIC every Sunday for The Rose Festival. There will also be an Afternoon High Tea, where guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious selection of food, accompanied by a glass of sparkling wine and tea or coffee. See below for more details and to book tickets.
Example Product Title
We will also be hosting...
• Smoked salmon and créme fraiche ribbon sandwiches
• Vanilla panacotta with rose and prosecco jelly
• Old fashioned scones with rose petal jam and double cream
• Bakewell tart with raspberry/rose jam with pistachio frangipane
• Cardamon madeleines with white chocolate glaze and crystallised rose petals
• A glass of sparkling (with or without Merribee rose syrup)
• Tea or coffee