Merribee comfortably sleeps 10 - 12 guests, between the main house, and the Granary - our converted grain silo. All set amongst world-class gardens with plenty of indoor and outdoor living space.
The Main Historic House
Gorgeous historic house updated to incorporate modern elements, it provides accommodation for up to 8 guests.
- 3 doubles, plus 2 singles off one of the double rooms.
- A large open-plan gourmet kitchen/dining, with a kitchen table that seats up to 14; SMEG appliances; Nespresso coffee machine.
- Large main bathroom with a freestanding claw-footed bath.
- Cosy living room with wood fire for winter warmth.
- Wide wrap-around verandas and gorgeous views onto the garden from all rooms.
- Seasonal vegetables, herbs and fruits available to be picked from the garden.
The Grain Silo
In 2009 we completely renovated the derelict concrete silo structure and converted it into romantic accommodation for couples marrying or staying at Merribee. The Grain Silo at Merribee includes one double bed with self-contained lounge and bathroom facilities
Here’s a quick tour:
- You enter this circular concrete building at ground floor into a spare room and entrance area.
- The first flight of stairs takes you to the bathroom level, where a freestanding claw-footed bath sits resplendent, opposite the view.
- A vanity and toilet are located either side of the bath, while an upholstered seat offers a restful view of this extraordinary room.
- The second flight of stairs takes you up to the main bedroom level with a double bed. This is a cosy room with views out on three sides across the gardens and surrounding paddocks.
- The third and final flight of stairs takes you to the lookout and lounge. Relax and gaze at the ever changing uninterrupted 360 degree district views.